A problem typically happens when something does not meet our ideal list criteria/ requirements for something.
For example, for my house, the list of criteria/ requirements is the following:
(1) A big house with a total floor space area of at least 20,000 square feet;
(2) It must have a very well-designed interior design;
(3) It must have a good set of furnishings/ furniture;
(4) It must have very good consumer electronics products and very good electrical appliances;
(5) It must have at least four different bedrooms;
(6) It must have at least four different bathrooms;
(7) It must have a big living room;
(8) It must have a big kitchen;
(9) It must have a big garage;
(10) It must have a big swimming pool.
No problem exists nor occurs when each and every one of my criteria/ requirements is either met or exceeded.
Problems start to appear whenever any one or more than one criteria/ requirements on my list are not met or exceeded.
If I were to find a house which does not have all of the above factors, then I will move on to another house that is a better fit and are better able to meet or exceed my expectations.