Regular travel when not flying is by train.
1. Standard Vienna to Prague, Vienna to Budapest, Vienna to Salzburg or Münich.
2. Switzerland, allover cannot think a an A to B and return I have not done. When I worked out of Zurich always used my Swiss Rail Pass. Do note did let my lease go on my 80 meter Apartment in Oerlikon, cheaper than a Hotel.
Best always was Zurich to Milan for a long weekend. Second best Zurich to Geneva or Nuremburg.
3. France standard trip Paris to London via the Chunnel. Faocorite weekend trips Paris to Brittany, Paris to Lyon, Paris to anywhere in the Occitane.
4. Occasionally take the train from Bangkok to Chaing Mai or to Hu Han
5, Traveled extensively across Germany, Czech Republic and Poland by train.
6. Standard US Train route, NYC to DC or Boston
7. Japan once I land I always take the Bullet trains everywhere. Not a bad route
I would say yes I have traveled by train