Naps can also interfere with nighttime sleep.
May I suggest:
1) Turning down interior lighting the last 2 hours before you plan to sleep.
2) Stop listening to harsh sounds either music, computer or tv programming.
3) Switch over to reading something calming; poetry, religious passages or a chapter from a beloved book.
4) Take a warm shower but not super hot.
5) Reduce indoor temperature to cool but comfortable.
6) Drink a cup of Valerian tea.
7) If you have arthritis or chronic back pain take your OTC medication now.
8) Use sachets of lavender in your pillow case or use lavender lotion before bed.
9) Turn out the lights the party’s over.
9) Say your prayers, positive affirmations or speak silently to the universe.
10) Turn on a podcast of interest that the speaker has a lulling peaceful voice.
It works try it!
The Leftists have left us!