1. Monitor your online presence: Check for any negative reviews or comments about you and take steps to address them as soon as possible.
2. Don’t burn bridges: Even if someone has wronged you, try to remain professional and don’t engage in public arguments.
3. Be honest: Always tell the truth and be upfront with people so that they know what to expect from you.
4. Apologize when necessary: If you make a mistake, own up to it and apologize sincerely.
5. Take responsibility for your actions: Own up to your mistakes and avoid blaming others for things that are your fault.
6. Build relationships: Connect with people who can help you build a positive reputation by networking, volunteering, and engaging on social media.
7. Stay active: Participate in activities that showcase your talents and skills.
8. Foster trust: Show people that they can count on you to do what you say you will.