5 Members have donated this month.
Thank you for your support. ~Blue
Featured Donators
Welcome to ANSWEROLOGY RELOADED, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. ~Bluegenel

Random question

Do magicians/ illusionists possess supernatural powers that lets them perform "unbelievable" magic tricks?


answers 1

views 9


asked by
Ronnio


Random question

When has being nosey paid off?


answers 5

views 19


asked by
Cinders717


Total Activity

267,403

  total posts

33,635

  questions

151,722

  answers

82,005

  comments

636

  members

Activity This Month

5,064

  total posts

709

  questions

3,259

  answers

1,096

  comments
135 Online
3 members and 132 guests online
To get more answers, use the Bump Button.

Do you believe that there is only one love for everyone?

+3 votes
61 views
asked Jan 22 in Love by Cinders717 (3,394,520 points)

7 Answers

+1 vote
 
Best answer

No, but I believe there is only one love for me. :)


~~~Every time you fail to upvote me, a puppy dies a horrible death.~~~

answered Jan 22 by myndseye711 (436,400 points)

Back atcha!

+2 votes

No, I never believed that.


The theory of evolution, like the theory of gravity, is a scientific fact.  NDT

answered Jan 11 by lavender (2,514,280 points)
+2 votes

I used to.  Now I have to pray it isn't true, because if it is, I will be by myself for life


Time is simply how we live our lives-Craig Sager

answered Jan 11 by curiousguy (751,160 points)

I think there is one true love for each of us. We will love in hope each time that this time,it is our soulmate, unfortunately sometimes its not. But that does not mean we won't have love. Just that they haven't shown up yet:) 

+2 votes

Yeah I mean it's kinda a core belief or hope really, but maybe it's not true the more I study the Bible and pray the more I realize anything is possible and not limited but I think marriage at a young age to your first and only love is a great way to avoid a lot problems from the psychological imapact of loneliness to STDs to trust issues etc. and that's been shown to be true from those that did.

answered Jan 11 by anonymous
+3 votes

no. I know people who've become widowed and found love again.

answered Jan 11 by Girlpower (368,630 points)
+2 votes

No, what a misguided idea.  I do believe in the 80-20 rule however.  Twenty percent (20%) of the population we could date successfully, get along with etc. That said most of us end up dating the other 80% which is a disaster.


“Better a true enemy than a false friend.”

answered Jan 11 by Archerchef (1,874,430 points)
+1 vote

That book has not been finished as of yet.

With all the different views of love, and the reason that one person loves another person, is a mystery.

Also, Beliefs from ancient History,  tap in the belief that we were born to do perhaps only (1)  great thing???

I have heard many examples of a *true or pure*  kind of love.

Being a romantic, that thought sounds touching and wonderful to observe.

Different cultures have their own examples, giving us  demonstrated beauty, with paintings, structures, artwork, garments, jewelry, and etc;

The telling of such a love can provoke a feeling of inner hopes and desires.

Yet, the loving hope to connect that emotion to  another human being, is not for everyone.

Truly respecting that cherished  belief, identified often as  'another calling'  or a *Divine calling*.   


answered Jan 22 by UnfulfilledDesires (2,766,010 points)

Its a rare miracle for sure;)

Yes tis true.

[ contact us ]
[ richardhulstonuk@gmail.com ]

[ Terms and Conditions ]

[ Website Guidelines ]

[ Privacy Policy ]

[ online since 5th October 2015 ]

...